Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Which is the best movie or tv show with the tittle avitar?

Ha ok so I think for my blog im going review songs starting out with............some Ke$ha
Her new song your love is my Drug is catchy as ever mindless as ever and mainstream as ever. Half of the time she is not even singing but speaking but i don't know if thats whats she wanted it to be like or she just cant sing her own songs. I may be a little bi est because personally I thing Wicked had the best music of all time. Catchy tunes Heart moving and creative to the end If your going to fill your I pod space guess what I suggest? In two days Im going t review the movies with the catchiest music :) stay Ituned

4 comments:

  1. SEE! You have something to blog about now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never listened to Ke$ha . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 WICKED!! Oh my gosh, it puts a whole different light on what used to be a classic, child-friendly film! *sigh*

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never even heard of Ke$ha I don't think...
    *Snorts, then giggles* Can't even sing to her own songs...

    ReplyDelete