Saturday, July 17, 2010

To be or not to be that is the question?

Nothing to say conversation time!

Inora: Question: will you be calling me Inny or Inora? because somehow everyone eventually calls me that horrid name
Icewolf: Inny!!!
Elphaba: AWWWWWW!!! Thats so cute that is now my cats name.
Inora: Goodness...
Elphaba: *picks cat up and dubs her Inny*
Inora: *to cat* I am sorry for you. I know the pain you shall endure until you are dubbed another name.
Elphaba: Hey she doesnt care so Inora how is life treating you?
Inora: As it would: horribly.
Elphaba: So your like emo huh?
Inora: Nope. My fur is gray-white not black.
Elphaba: This conversation is going no were MY LIFE IS AVERAGE

4 comments:

  1. Inora!! Come on, it wouldn't be going horribly if you just proclaimed your love for Noko! Author even HELPED you!
    Elphaba! I LOVE your name! Wicked is so BOMB! And I also LOOOOVE your blog! It's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, Elphaba? Just type random stuff and we soak it up like a freaking sponge. :D

    ReplyDelete